In CASE You Missed It June/July 2022
Happy summer! With the school year winding down, CASE is starting to gear up for the 2022 California Science Education Conference. We also have lots of other happenings as well, so take a look at what you missed!
Discounted Conference Registration Rates!
June 15 marked the end of our Super Bird conference registration rate. If you missed out on this discount, don’t worry, we are still offering our Early Bird rate. Check out our list of rates for members and nonmembers, and register here!
Conference Schedule Available Online
Speaking of the conference, the schedule at a glance is now online. Take a look at all the activities that will be offered and start planning your schedule now. View it here.
CASE 2022-2024 Board of Directors
Welcome to all of the new 2022-2024 Board of Directors members! In May, the new members were announced after the election closed. Congratulations to the following:
- Treasurer: Shay Fairchild
- Region 2 Director: Jennifer Mutch
- Region 4 Director: Crystal Howe
- Upper Elementary Director: Doron Markus
- High School Director: Melissa Marcucci
- 4-Year College Director: Donna Ross
CASE Teacher of the Year Nominations
We want to invite you to nominate someone for Teacher of the Year. The CASE Teacher of the Year awards recognize ongoing excellence in the teaching of science and a commitment to the improvement of science education at any level. Awardees will be selected based on their ability to motivate student achievement and excitement in science, community and administrative support, and overall contributions to the profession. Teacher of the Year Awards are available in the following categories:
- Primary (K-2) Teacher of the Year
- Upper Elementary (3-5) Teacher of the Year
- Middle School/Jr High Teacher of the Year
- High School Teacher of the Year
- Post Secondary Teacher of the Year
Nominate someone here!